TierraMar has a network of associates that can bring specialized skills to projects including:
- Forest governance, REDD+, climate policy (Indonesia)
- Sustainable financing, economic valuation of natural resources, sustainable tourism, spatial planning, protected areas management, environmental education, e-waste management and project monitoring and evaluation (South-east Asia)
- Protected area management planning, training and capacity building, project design, evaluation and reviews, project management, biodiversity monitoring and evaluation systems, World Heritage site appraisal, tourism and visitor services (Asia-Pacific).
- Fisheries and natural resources governance for private, public, academic and NGO sectors in Australia, the US, Falkland Islands, Canada and New Zealand.
- Aquatic research, monitoring and assessment, with a focus on marine megafauna (dolphins, whales, dugongs, seals, turtles and seabirds), specialising in behaviour, bioacoustics and effect of anthropogenic disturbance.
- Livelihoods of coastal communities, traditional use right and access for fishing, gender’s role in fisheries and community based economic development.
- Fisheries, natural resource management and indigenous engagement (Australia)
- Marine debris management solutions.